Each year more than 7,000 muscle cars, street rods and everything in between head to the Minnesota state capital in mid-July for the St. Paul Street Machine Nationals. The COMP Performance Group (CPG) brands have been an integral part of the program for years, and will be again in 2015.
Scheduled for July 17-19 at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, the St. Paul Street Machine Nationals feature some of the hottest cars and “Minnesota nice” people from around the North Star State and across the nation.
- 7,000 vehicles on hand
- 4 COMP Cams Engine Builder Duels
- Burnout contest, Miss Street Machine Nationals competitions, dyno challenge, autocross & more
- CPG trailer offers parts, apparel & technical advice
- COMP Cams is Main Stage Sponsor, TCI is Event Level supporter
- CPG social media team to document all action on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube