Memphis, TN – COMP Cams Hi-Tech™ Belt Drive Systems provide accurate timing and are designed to absorb crankshaft harmonics to guard against performance robbing valve train instability.
Designed for use in serious BBC and SBC street performance and racing applications turning high RPM with high compression, COMP Cams Hi-Tech™ Belt Drive Systems feature an infinitely adjustable Vernier sprocket for absolute timing accuracy and a unique belt idler system that reduces flap throughout the RPM range. These belt drive systems are designed to absorb crankshaft harmonics to keep the valve train stable and running optimally, and utilize a unique camshaft thrust adjustment system without shims. Double lip seals are included for long life and maximum crankcase vacuum, while different diameter idles are available for racers with align-bore blocks. An Xtreme Duty Hi Tech™ Belt Drive System (Part # 6507) is also available for SBC engines. The Xtreme Duty system features a 1 ¼-inch Goodyear-designed belt to handle the extreme cylinder pressures commonly found within nitrous and blower applications. The 1 ¼-inch belt and gears, in conjunction with the unique belt idler system from COMP Cams resist belt failure that can lead to complete engine destruction.
Product: COMP Cams Hi-Tech™ Belt Drive Systems
Part Number: Application Specific
Street Price: Call For Pricing
Social Media Pitch: COMP Cams Hi-Tech™ Belt Drive Systems provide accurate timing & absorb crankshaft harmonics to guard against valve train instability
Features & Benefits:
• Extreme application belt designed for high RPM & high compression durability
• Infinitely adjustable Vernier sprocket used to create absolute timing accuracy
• Built to absorb crankshaft harmonics to guard against performance robbing valve train instability
• Utilize a unique camshaft thrust adjustment system that does not require the use of shims
• Designed to be used in both serious street performance & all-out racing applications
• Xtreme Duty Hi Tech™ System features a 1 1/4″ belt to handle extreme cylinder pressures found within nitrous & blower applications