Fans can expect more excitement than ever as new media partners join the roster including PowerNation TV’s Detroit Muscle, Street Rod Life Magazine, Power & Performance News and Gearheads4Life
ST. PAUL, Minn. (Dec. 16, 2014) – Family Events will return to the Minnesota State Fairgrounds July 17-19, 2015, with the O’Reilly Auto Parts Street Machine Nationals, part of the unparalleled Street Machine Nationals car show series. The massive event, one of the largest of its kind in the U.S., is pleased to announce that Power Nation TV’s Detroit Muscle, Street Rod Life Magazine, Power & Performance News and Gearheads4Life have signed on as new media partners for the event.
“With over 7,000 muscle cars, 50,000+ fans, this event is a staple in the summer car show calendar for Minnesotans and we’re so pleased that Family Events is continuing its long-standing tradition at the beautiful Minnesota State Fairgrounds,” said Brian Warhol of the Gopher State Timing Association (GSTA), host car club of the event. “Fans can expect to see the same great show with top of the line show cars, representation from industry leaders in the vendor midway and high-horsepower features like the Lucas Oil Dyno Challenge, the Hotchkis Autocross and much more.”
Power Nation TV’s Detroit Muscle host Joe Elmore will be on hand all weekend shooting content for upcoming shows, while also meeting and greeting fans on-site. Elmore will also award “Celebrity Choice” show car awards to participants. In addition, the editors and photographers of Street Rod Life Magazine, Power & Performance News andGearheads4Life will be roaming the fairgrounds, meeting the participants and generating editorial content for future print and on-line coverage. Media coverage for the event will feature the Street Machine Nationals’ Street Machine & Muscle Car Challenge, Pro Builder’s Face Off, Participant Awards and more.
“The Street Machine Nationals is a classic event and is highly regarded by lovers of high-horsepower, high-performance muscle cars, pro-touring cars and street machines from across the country,” said Power Nation TV’s Detroit Musclehost, Joe Elmore. “Power Nation TV and Detroit Muscle are eager to have the opportunity use Street Machine Nationals event coverage in our programming and to be on-site for the occasion.”
The Street Machine Nationals in St. Paul will offer three days full of popular features:
- Hotchkis Autocross – A driving-skills challenge course with tight turns and tough competition
- Street Machine & Muscle Car Challenge – This contest showcases the braking, handling and horsepower-generating abilities of some of the top cars in the nation – with one car emerging as ‘Best Above The Rest’
- Burnout Contests – Smokin’ tires and burnin’ rubber will thrill the crowd all three days of the event
- Lucas Oil Dyno Challenge – Participant vehicles are put to the test to determine raw, at-the-wheels horsepower
- Pro Builder’s Face Off – Top muscle car professional builders come by invitation-only and compete to win the popular vote — one of the top muscle car build competitions in the U.S.
- COMP CAMS Engine Builder Duel
- Event Coverage by Gearheads4Life, Power & Performance News and Street Rod Life Magazines and the Power Nation TV show Detroit Muscle
- Celebrity Autograph Sessions – Featuring the host of PowerNation TV’s Detroit Muscle, Joe Elmore, and many more
- More than 50 pro-judged show car awards, including the new ‘Celebrity Choice’ awards
- A Huge Performance Marketplace – with manufacturers like Fram Filtration, Autolite, Valspar/House Of Kolor, Magnaflow, American Racing, COMP Cams, Lucas Oil, Hotchkis and more offering the latest aftermarket products at rock-bottom prices
- The Miss Street Machine Nationals contest on Sunday – a panel of judges will crown a winner of the cash prize, tiara and sash in this crowd-favorite bikini contest.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Street Machine Nationals will take place July 17-19, 2015, at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, 1880 Como Ave, St. Paul, MN 55108. Advance discount tickets are available at area O’Reilly Auto Parts starting June 18 for $13. Tickets are available now for full price ($15) at StreetMachineNationals.net and at the event gates. Children 10 and younger will be admitted for free with a paid adult. Event sponsors include O’Reilly Auto Parts, Lucas Oil, iON Cameras, Hotchkis Sport Suspension, COMP Cams and FAST.
Vehicle pre-registration is $45, plus a $3.50 non-refundable handling fee (valid until Friday, July 10). Registration for$65 on-site will begin Thursday, July 16 at noon. The entry fee covers car, driver and copilot, and children younger than 15 riding in the vehicle. The fee also includes one goodie bag (while supplies last). For more information, visitStreetMachineNationals.net, FB.com/StreetMachineNationals or call (317) 236-6515.