These distributors are engineered from the inside-out to deliver the precise control and endurance top race teams require.
In high-end circle track racing, engines demand the most accurate timing and reliable trigger signals. XDi Pro Race Circle Track Distributors utilize dual optical trigger pickups. The signal from these optical pickups is then synthesized into a common magnetic trigger signal that can be used with most racing ignitions, such as the E6 series. A stainless steel trigger wheel also allows for modifications, meaning a custom cylinder-to-cylinder timing order could be created.
Wiring is routed into Weatherpak connectors that will plug into common wiring harnesses for sealed and locked connections. For high-RPM endurance, the steel distributor shaft rides in a ball bearing guide with a double-lip seal for optimum oil and vacuum control. Each FAST XDi Pro Race Circle Track Distributor is supplied with a bolt-down distributor cap, wire retainer and rotor. Requires a FAST E6 or E7 race series ignition and a distributor gear is not supplied.
Product: FAST XDi Pro Race Circle Track Distributors
Part Number: Application Specific (See FAST Ignition Catalog)
Street Price: $751.50
Social Media Pitch: FAST XDi Pro Race Circle Track Distributors utilize the most accurate timing & reliable trigger signals to provide precise control, endurance
Features & Benefits:
- The most accurate & advanced distributor for racing provides maximum endurance
- Dual pickup for redundancy & timing offset
- Magnetic trigger signal fires most ignitions
- Double lip seals for oil & vacuum control
- LED displays operation status of each optical pickup
- Stainless steel reluctor can be modified for individual-cylinder timing capability
- Approved for use in NASCAR competition