| | Fast dash logger wanted improvement list
Well, I need to start the list as the dash logger could use some improvements...........
1. Correct the bug that the O2 correction on the logged data from the XFI is out -100
2. Text fonts are way to small and should be in bold on the side bar, and should look the same format as XFI screen white text on color block background, and should have the option to hide and view each parameter by clicking on it.
3. 16 x 16 PW look up table does not accept any AF input from the xfi over 1.5
4. remove the blue screen file option, since the blue screen is discontinued
5. Alarms set points need to be based on more than one parameter at a time.(ie map, tps, rpm)
6. Where is says add a gauge it should save your gauges so you don't have to set them up all the time, viewing logs.
7. Allow more room by hiding the options your not using like lap times, steering wheel ,etc
8. Remove unused the parameters that you are not logging the logging list at top. Have an option to move the parameter list to the bottom.
9. Bug fix for XFI air fuel alarm can;t be set, goes to 0.00 when trying to update alarms.
Last edited by norbs; 06-03-2012 at 10:58 AM.