Memphis, TN – RHS® announces the Pro Torker™ SBC 23° Cast Iron Cylinder Heads have been approved for use in NHRA Super Stock class.
RHS® Pro Torker™ Heads
deliver impressive gains for drag racers, and now they are legal for use in NHRA Super Stock
. Clean Cast Technology™ and close tolerance machining provide superior finish quality for increased performance and reliability in Small Block Chevy applications. Premium cast iron material increases durability and a revised water jacket design reduces engine hot spots to help prevent cracking commonly found in GM factory castings, making these heads the popular choice of engine rebuilders who want to start with an all new casting rather than scavenging junkyards for usable factory castings. A multi-angle valve job significantly increases airflow – right out of the box. And for those who wish to modify the engine’s compression, these heads feature an extra thick deck surface to allow angle milling.
RHS® Pro Torker™ SBC 23° Cast Iron Heads Legal In NHRA Super Stock
(1.940″ In. & 1.500″ Ex.);
(2.020″ In. & 1.600″ Ex.)
$260.12 (per head)
Social Media Pitch:
RHS® Pro Torker™ SBC 23° Cast Iron heads approved for use in NHRA Super Stock.
Features & Benefits:
• Legal for use in NHRA Super Stock
• Superior cast iron material increases strength
• Refined water jacket design reduces engine hot spots to prevent cracking commonly found in factory castings
• Clean Cast Technology™ & close tolerance machining improve performance & reliability
• Extra thick deck surface allows angle milling
• Multi-angle valve job significantly increases airflow