Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

any ideas

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by Brian 55, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Brian 55

Brian 55 New Member

i have the EZefi1.o with dual quads ,my battery took a crap the other day ,i think it shorted out internally and when i put in a new battery today the injectors run for a very long time before they shut off and the engine wont start and you can smell alot of gas fumes i tried to hold the gas pedal to the floor to clear the flooding but it just spins over then coughs a bit but wont start.could the battery problem damaged the computer or do i need to do a brand new program from square one.when the car wouldnt start the dome light would come on the gas gauge would work and you could hear the injectors pulsing really slow,one power door lock would work the other one just hummed.any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated.

2. shelbydogg

shelbydogg Member

I think you dropped the new battery in without turning off the key first. It blows factory computers and probably blew yours too. I would try to start a new tune to see if that does anything. Next, I would try your computer in place of a friend's computer to see if it does the same thing. (if you know someone) Or just send it back to FAST to check out. I have 3 of those working systems and a spare computer that travels with me so that I can do my own troubleshooting.