Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Best base tune to start with for SBF 306 fast xfi

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by JEMAN, Nov 17, 2017.

1. JEMAN

JEMAN New Member

Hello,
    This probably is going to be an easy question for most of you on here but what base tune file from the gct file should I start with to be closest to a n/a sbf 306 with an x303 cam, afr 165 heads, and dual sync dist with fast xfi 2.0. Thank you

2. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

I could build you one for a small fee.

3. JEMAN

JEMAN New Member

Fastman- how much would we be looking at for a base tune? The car is not close to being drivable. I am just trying to start it up and make sure everything looks ok before continuing. It is funny that you replied bc I have been looking at your services on your website. I was thinking of doing your email tuning once I get the car driveable. Unfortunately that wont be for a while

4. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

$200 for a custom tune.

5. Caprimaniac

Caprimaniac Member

I started up With one of the maps, either 350na42lbs or something HOTCAM. Works, but you gotta remember to do ALL necesarry changes like fireing order, injector VS voltage table, crank signal input (if that is what you have) etc. Then you can start adjusting the map. Like you know the idle is alot to fat when Your eyes run from the gas fumes....

Fastman: Is that custom tune done on Your rolling road, or is it a map you have written earlier for a near identical engine? (Just out of curiousity.)

6. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

I start with one of my previous tunes for a similar engine. That's just a starting point. Then you have to make some logs per my instructions and email them to me. We hand-shake 2 or 3 times until we're done.