Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Blue screen of death

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by J-440, Mar 19, 2018.

1. J-440

J-440 Member

Yes, it popped up twice as I was looking at my tables. I noticed that to fix it, there's a thread on the 3rd line of this forum but it just leads to a website. I had to wipe my system and start over which is why my laptop keeps crashing.
    Also, my parameters are all there, but the engine file is not in the menu screen with all of the other sample engine specs. I also didn't save my engine specs to a thumb drive. Any way to download my specs from the ECM to my laptop?

2. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

Just connect to the ECU. That moves the tune into your laptop. Then do a File/Save All Tables and give the tune a name.

3. A A

A A Well-Known Member

Is there some valid reason the previous thread was deleted? There were answers there.

4. J-440

J-440 Member

Yeah I'll do all that if I can keep my laptop from crashing as soon as I connect to my ECM.

5. A A

A A Well-Known Member

J-440,

This is a forum for help with FAST products. NOT FOR REPAIRING YOUR PC PROBLEMS! Take this to the manufacturer of your PC laptop.

6. J-440

J-440 Member

I agree. Just want the fix for the blue screen like it was stated in the 3rd post of this forum. So far, nothing’s there.

7. A A

A A Well-Known Member

8. J-440

J-440 Member

Thank you sirs. We are back in business. Always appreciate the help!!