Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Changing between programs

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by Russ67scode, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Russ67scode

Russ67scode Member

the digital dash can change between 4 different settings in the computer , how do I set the three it will use ?? I want to set up a street driver a economic driver and a race tune its a turbo car
    Thanks Russ

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  2. fabr

fabr Member

I wasn't aware that was an option.

3. 33Dan33

33Dan33 New Member

Fast sells a 'calibration file selector' switch and wiring harness, which I bought and installed on my xfi system a few years ago. It gives me the option of having those 4 different tunes to choose from that you mentioned. Section 25.0 of the help file that comes with the software should have some information on the switch for you to look at.

4. Russ67scode

Russ67scode Member

I was asking where you load the “calibration “ files so you know which file is 1,2,3 or 4
    But reading it looks like you pic the number then load to computer,cycle power then pic another number load that file and so forth

5. 33Dan33

33Dan33 New Member

Gotcha. That's how it works with the switch, which has the numbers 0, 1, 2 & 3. So I just named my files tune 0, tune 1 etc. to keep my head straight with where I want them located. Like you said, the power has to be cycled in order to load a different tune.