Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

COMP Cams Quick Tech Video: “Which Rocker Arm Is Right For Me?”

Discussion in 'COMP Cams Technical Reference Articles' started by dhodgdon, Sep 6, 2011.

1. dhodgdon

dhodgdon Administrator Staff Member

Memphis, TN − The latest Quick Tech Video from COMP Cams provides all the information necessary to help you select the rocker arm that is best suited for your specific engine application.

The COMP Cams Quick Tech Video series helps racers, engine builders and automotive enthusiasts at all levels discover secrets to maximizing power potential. Valve spring diameter (pressure), RPM range and valve lift all play a role in selecting the correct rocker arm. This video explains that as these factors increase you will need a stronger rocker arm, being that the stability and durability of your valve train depend on perfectly matched components. “Which Rocker Arm Is Right For Me?” and all other COMP Cams Quick Tech videos can be found in two locations − on the COMP Cams YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/compcams and online at www.cpgnationtv.com.
    [​IMG]
    Quick Facts

Product: COMP Cams Quick Tech Video: “Which Rocker Arm Is Right For Me?”

Direct Link:

Social Media Pitch: The latest COMP Cams Quick Tech Video helps you choose which rocker arm is best suited for your specific engine application

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014