Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Cylinder Head Specs

Discussion in 'RHS Support Forum' started by TomZ, Dec 15, 2014.

1. TomZ

TomZ New Member

Good morning!

Hoping you guys can help me out here.

I have a ProTopline cylinder head on my 454 with 22619000502 stamped on it. I have found (via what little info is available on the net) that this is a 502 replacement cylinder head.

Rectangular Port
    290cc intake
    119cc chamber
    2.19 intake valve
    1.88 exhaust valve

I cannot find anything useful information-wise on this head. Some sites say 290 cc runner, others say 298, and others say 299/300.

I saw that a user once inquired here, but never got back to the tech regarding the need for more info.

Valve stem diameters and length as well as any flow data data would be particularly helpful.

I'm using these heads on a forged bottom-end, 8.75:1 compression, 454. It's getting a complete roller valvetrain upgrade and a 250 blower. This is a marine setup.

I know RHS no longer sells this head (I think the castings were turned over to EngineQuest pretty recently), but any help is gratefully accepted and appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    -Tom
    VA Beach

2. maxwell

maxwell Moderator Staff Member

Hi Tom,
    Unfortunately, I do not have any info on that cylinder head. We never sold it under the RHS banner nor is it in the last Pro Topline catalog, which was published in 2003.
    I wish I could be more help.

Thanks,
    Matt

3. TomZ

TomZ New Member

Cool. Thanks for your help! -Tom