Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

edash and AFR readings

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by fabr, Dec 17, 2018.

1. fabr

fabr Member

So ,I have sportsman set to E85 and ,of course,the laptop shows everything correctly including the e85 AFR's correctly. The edash though is giving me gas AFR readings. I guess I'm a bit dense but,how do I correct this?

2. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Well-Known Member

Is it really an EDASH or a handheld? And what version of Sportsman software?

3. Fastmanefi

I would guess that your EDASH firmware is out of date/mismatch with the Sportsman. This cannot be done in the field. You'll have to send it back to FAST for that.

4. fabr

fabr Member

I have this one
    XFI™ eDASH - Sensor Dash/Touchscreen Handheld XFI™ Tuner
    SKU
    301517 I bought the sportsman ecu and the edash from you a bit over a year ago at the same time to upgrade from my EZ. I will have to check the sportsman version tomorrow. I assume you can tell if I need to send it in with the version info? Is there any info needed from the dash as well? I always appreciate your help Richard.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  5. Fastmanefi

Contact FAST Tech first. I personally have never seen this but I was told that the EDASH firmware could be the issue.

6. fabr

fabr Member

Thank you