Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

EZ EFI 1.0 Injectors not working

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by EZL98Justin, Apr 10, 2018.

1. EZL98Justin

EZL98Justin New Member

Hey Fellas installed a 1.0 on my 85 Vette.. car went to shop to get EMI fixed, when I picked up it ran great 00 in the info screen drove it for 2-3 days and parked it for paint... battery went flat after I left hood open, I replaced with a new battery same size and CCA now it won't start. Battery tested good, getting a rpm signal on tach and handheld while cranking. TPS is showing 0.. Fuel pressure @43lbs and I've verified I have fuel. but the injectors are not firing and there is no Pre-squirt?? system is coming online fine just noticed I'm getting a 02 error and flashing ECM about 30-40 seconds after I power the car on? (is that due to low voltage?)

Cranking the voltage drops too around 10v??

Plzz help before I have to send it back to the shop!!

2. EZL98Justin

EZL98Justin New Member

triple checked that all connections are snug! and grounds seem to be good nothing is loose. the only thing I've touched since parking it from my last drive is the battery

3. A A

A A Well-Known Member

Move the ECU pink ignition wire, temporarily, directly to the battery and try cranking.

waybad1 likes this.