Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

FAST Support Forum "NOT"

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by Dart67, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Dart67

Dart67 Member

I thought this was suppose to be a FAST Support Forum monitored and with support given by FAST Technical Support.

I guess that is not the case.

Given that questions and request for help can and do sit here for Days, Weeks and Months at a time without ever being addressed by FAST or Comp Cam employees.

What is the use of having a Support Forum if you are not going to offer any support to your users.

The phone support is not a whole lot better.

Enter your call back number and maybe get a call back hours later or maybe never.

If you do get a call back and have a problem you will most likely hear something like "well it should work, I don't know what to tell you".

RANT OVER

Jerryl likes this.
  2. A A

A A Well-Known Member

I agree with you as I'm sure many others also do. At least we still have some informed members familiar with many of the COMP group products and offering help here. Another problem is there have been no new members allowed since June of 2017. At least that has held some of the spammers at bay.

No COMP group employees have entered these threads since February 2017. Maxwell was one that gave excellent advice concerning many highly technical questions regarding COMP products. There were others that also provided valuable advice - that were very knowledgeable in product development, design, and use. Their loss here severely limits the exchange of needed information for consumer COMP group purchases. CPG Nation has somewhat stagnated from the loss of this valuable information exchange with new members unable to join in.

I personally found information here that was not available from FAST Tech by phone. Some of the phone techs just start talking with no idea of what they are talking about, and that doesn't help anyone. I can recall many times when FAST Tech phone help failed to answer even simple questions correctly, and led me into the wrong direction when tuning my two EZ EFI 2.0 systems. I quickly learned many COMP Group phone Techs were of little use - and mostly just people providing canned or made-up responses. All I can say is they weren't in India.

COMP is allowing a valuable resource for their company to be lost. These forums have helped a large number of people to get their COMP group products working correctly. It seems like someone no longer cares about good consumer business relations.