Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

good fast tuners in ohio

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by cooter1969, Jul 24, 2017.

1. cooter1969

cooter1969 New Member

are there any good fast tuners on the canton Cleveland Youngstown area. the tuner that have been using to far away and dont think he is good at drivabilty using xfi 2.0

2. A A

A A Well-Known Member

You might do better using this forum to adjust the XFI 2.0 system software yourself. You'll need a computer and the supplied C-Com software. You could also need a firmware update.

3. cooter1969

cooter1969 New Member

if i wanted to do it myself i would not try to find someone good . i think this system is a pain it gets tuned runs good wide open then it goes out of wack then gets re tuned and the guy tuning it says cannot believe how out of wack it is i just want to drive the car. carbs are so much nicer to fix
    and i cannot get my laptop to connect to the ecm tried the usb soft where still cannot hook up . if there is no one to help i will go back to carb

4. A A

A A Well-Known Member

Barring hardware issues, the most probable way of the XFI 2.0 system "getting out of wack" is the adaptive learning is turned on. Get help with connecting the computer to the ECU, install a new tune, and turn off the adaptive learning. These are all things Fastmanefi (Richard) can easily help you with. You can contact him directly from his website - fastmanefi.com

Once you have it running correctly, a XFI 2.0 system will stay in tune.

Richard sells and tunes the XFI 2.0, among others.

5. A A

A A Well-Known Member

One more thing. From just these boards, I've seen Richard is among the best of tuners - and not merely just good. If he says you need to buy something, buy it from him. He offers full technical service for what he sells, and does not overcharge anyone or recommend other than what they need. Follow his advice for your XFI 2.0 system and you will not be displeased. If you decide to follow my advice, you'll be light years ahead by contacting Richard.

6. cooter1969

cooter1969 New Member

thanks been using hartline performance

7. A A

A A Well-Known Member

Florideee. I hope he has a good suntan, but I tend to think his red face is from something else. I cut my eyeteeth growing up with the Alabama Gang.

8. cooter1969

cooter1969 New Member

what is the soft ware in my ecu it shows XFI2__9D group id 373 ecu type xfi_C

9. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

That flash was associated with laptop software 2.01.