Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Idle for FAST 1.34 very rich

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by RonnieW, Dec 16, 2018.

1. RonnieW

RonnieW Member

I have had this FAST computer for several yeas and just now starting to use it on a supercharged sbc with a TPIS mini ram. I am tuning on E85 for fuel and 105 lb injectors, speed density, closed loop. I am waiting on a new IAC. My iac "status" stays at 15 no matter what. "Target iac" gets up to as high as 90 to 180. No matter what changes I make to the tables, it stays rich around .55-.60 lambda. I thought maybe the iac was causing this, so I removed the iac and let full idle air flow in. It was still the same richness. I have tried checking the box for flex fuel and unchecking it and it doesn't seem to make any difference. I have a flex fuel sensor wired in. Any suggestions from those in the know?

2. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Well-Known Member

IAC Status is just telling you the IAC is OK. It's always 15. It just needs to be tuned. Forget the flex fuel until you have the tune dialed in. I'd have to see the Target AF table and what Closed Loop Comp% is doing.

3. RonnieW

RonnieW Member

Thanks, that makes me feel better about the iac. You may be right on it just needs tuning. I varied everything and no change in the AFR. I'm thinking I may have got some bad second hand injectors.