Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Injector Impeadance

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by Russ67scode, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Russ67scode

Russ67scode Member

I have done some searches here and on the internet, What does the XFI 2.0 W/TC need for injectors does the driver work with low or hi impeadance injectors?? I currently have Holley Low impeadance injectors I have had one stuck open and one closed looking to get a new set and wanted to insure what I pay $500 for is the correct set. Thanks 520 ci FE (twin turbo comming) 120 lb/hr holley injectors
    Thanks Russ

2. A A

A A Well-Known Member

You can use either with the XFI 2.0. FAST systems come with high impedance injectors when included.

3. Russ67scode

Russ67scode Member

Thanks

4. Russ67scode

Russ67scode Member

One more question do you need to tell the computer if you are running hi or low Z injectors? I haven’t found anything so far from what I understand they operate differently as far as how they are driven
    Thanks Russ

5. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Well-Known Member

Read the blog on my website. fastmanefi.com

6. Russ67scode

Russ67scode Member

Thanks. I had read your blog about the voltage collapse and the hold voltage ect. But sorry I didn’t see an answer to my question about if the computer needs to be told high or low Z injectors are being used
    Thanks Russ

7. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Well-Known Member

There is no place in the FAST software to enter the injector type. That's why you have to be careful if you parallel connect low-Z injectors. Holley and other systems want to know so the best driver is applied by the software.