Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Quality control? On Zex bottle warmer and window switch???

Discussion in 'ZEX Support Forum' started by TT06, Dec 21, 2013.

1. TT06

TT06 New Member

Hello, I have purchased the entire getup from bottle warmer to window switches and everything in between using all Zex products. Everything I have used has failed on me in some way or another. My bottle warmer never heated my bottle even from day one. I saw that you guys addressed this problem and I guess I have to PRE-heat my bottle?!? Also while doing a pass my NMU got stuck open, by some miracle it did not damage my engine. Now my window switch stopped working and tech support would not help me at all. When this kit worked it was great but it failed very quickly. I have spent over 1500 on this kit and have been let down. Will you please address this?

2. maxwell

maxwell Moderator Staff Member

Hello,
    I am sorry you have had so much trouble.
    We have discontinued the window switch, so I am not sure if we could be much help there. If you email your full name, address, and telephone number to me at mmaxwell@compcams.com, I can give you an RMA# to send it in and let us check your parts out.

3. TT06

TT06 New Member

Email sent

I sent an email to the address you supplied on Dec 26.

4. maxwell

maxwell Moderator Staff Member

Sorry about that, Frank. Your email was in my Spam folder. I am replying right now.