Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Tablet for gauge panel with xfi 2.0

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by pupsvette76, Oct 9, 2019.

1. pupsvette76

pupsvette76 Member

Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone has ever used a tablet with their xfi 2.0. I currently have the fast data dash which is ok. It’s super primitive in comparison to other company’s dash packs. Not very impressed, I’ve been thinking of converting to a tablet for the sheer size and ability to run the larger dash feature, not to mention tuning, and data logging all in one platform. Has anyone ever done this or have an idea of it will work.

2. crash520

crash520 Member

I use a Toshiba tablet with windows 10, works fine, I need to mount it in a cradle on the transmission tunnel for ease of use in arms reach when strapped in

3. Russ67scode

Russ67scode Member

I did the same as crash520 did. I’ll try and get pictures this week

4. pupsvette76

pupsvette76 Member

Yes I’d love to see how you have it setup

5. pupsvette76

pupsvette76 Member

How much was your tablet? Does it have the proper usb outlet to hook up to the ecu?

6. crash520

crash520 Member

I bought it second hand for $200 and yes it does have just the regular USB port‍♂️

7. Russ67scode

Russ67scode Member

I bought my RCA tablet at Walmart really cheap
    Has removable key pad and touch screen
    Tried to load pic from my phone says too big of a file

8. J.K.

J.K. Member

For those files that are too big what I've done is sent the picture to myself via text, then used that copy to upload. Seems doing this gives you a reduced size copy. Quality still looks good.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  9. pupsvette76

pupsvette76 Member

I actually already have one of those rca tablet/laptops with the removable keyboard. Maybe I’ll use that