Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Timing in a quarter mile run with XFI 2.0

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by syoung252, Mar 13, 2018.

1. syoung252

syoung252 New Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Hello everyone,

Recently i have been able to get the data logging working for my XFI 2.0, when i read the log after a 1/4 mile run it shows me the spark at 25.25* constant throughout the whole run/log but on the engine when a timing light its set on it the timing reads 32*, when the car is idling and the throttle gets cracked open the timing will drop to around 27* around 2000 rpm, the spark table shows that it should be adding timing throughout the rpm range going from roughly 32-34* on the low end and 36-38* on the high end but instead it is pulling timing.

The engine is a TPI 350 that will spin to 6800-6850 on a 1/4 mile run if that helps

Any advice on this anomaly would help, The combination is in a Stock eliminator car so any power i can find is incredibly helpful.

If i need to provide any more information on the combination please let me know

2. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

Jun 4, 2011
    Sonora, CA
  3. syoung252

syoung252 New Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Ill send it over when i get access to the tuning laptop i use (Currently in the office). I would say tonight or tomorrow morning would be when im able to send it. Thank you though