Hi guys, I've had an EZ EFI 2.0 sitting in the boxes for a while now, and looks like I may finally get some time to work on the K5 again soon. Since I cannot get the Demon Road Jr carb that my motor came with to run right after much tinkering last year, I want to just get the EFI on there and move forward. However, I still don't have my rear driveshaft on the K5, and am yet to finish the final shock mounting and limiting straps/bumpstops, etc... So, since the truck would only be able to idle, and very slow speed cruising up and down the street (driving carefully in 4WD High), do I need to wait until I can actually drive the K5 around town before I get to installing it? Or would infrequent startups (to get in and out of garage to work on the aforementioned parts, finish roll cage, etc) be ok for a little while? After all this wait, if I need to wait until streetable, I guess I can wait, just figured I'd ask the experts. Thanks for your time!