Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

Why so many remote tunes all of a sudden?

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by Fastmanefi, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

I have been doing remote tunes for years, but for some reason the quantity has all of a sudden tripled. For the last 2 months or so, I have been doing at least one remote tune per day. Sportsmans or XFIs only (there's nothing I can do for an EZ system). If it was easier to do on this forum I'd show you some really cool cars. Anyway, the general feeling I'm getting is that there are a lot of frustrated people out there that need some training that want to get their cars running better.

A remote session is where I dial into your laptop and tune your engine in real time while we talk on the phone. It takes several hours. The resulting tune is important but people tell me that the training they get is even more beneficial.

Anyway, if this could help you, give me a call.

2. A A

A A Well-Known Member

Sounds like business is good Richard. :) Yes, many could probably benefit from the FAST classes - and that could make your tuning sessions go easier. Best wishes my friend. I still visit your website now and then to see some of the rides you work on http://www.fastmanefi.com/photos.

3. crash520

crash520 Member

As soon as I get back in Aussie land and settled I’ll be booking an online service from Rich

4. 9secondz28

9secondz28 Member

I can tell you why lol I’m in Florida and a big city with a lot of built cars and either tuner here will only tune hp tuner and newer cars with knock sensors! And others don’t even know what fast xfi is and it’s becoming an issue for me because I’m high hp turbocharged drag only and I can’t get a tuner to look over my own tuneamd clean it up or maximize my setup so I’m left with myself or maybe a remote tuner that actually knows fast lol.

5. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

I could see the trend coming when I was asked to remote tune a twin turbo 2000 HP "STREET CAR". Its almost too easy to make big power these days.

6. 9secondz28

9secondz28 Member

Fastmanefi Could I send you my own e85 tune? I don’t want anything for free but if you could see how it looks I worry most under boost with timing and fuel I also want to up the boost and I’m alittle nervous lol I’m a weekend racer more for fun so this is all I have lol

7. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

Sure. email me the tune and a WOT data log if you have one.

8. 9secondz28

9secondz28 Member

Thanks Richard I emailed you my tune file and I do have a few rough wot logs but not on me at home I have a day job under the Florida sun so I can’t get those for you lol thanks again sir