Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

XFI 2.0 - Aux. Outputs & Adaptive Learning

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by Jerryl, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Jerryl

Jerryl New Member

@Lance
    One observation and a question;

I have a need ( :D ) for Qty 2 "TPS/RPM" AUX outputs (B1 & B2)
    It would be REALLY COOL for the FAST "powers at hand" to program user selectable options for "TPS/MAP" and "TPS/RPM" options for both AUX 1 & 2. That way the user can decide how AUX Outputs 1&2 are used.

I am unable to locate the adaptive learning description in the Operation Manual. (I may have missed it?)
    Anyone know where the adaptive learning listed in the XFI 2.0 manual?

2. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

There is no "manual" with the XFI.
    Adaptive Learning is a 2.0x feature located at the bottom of the Help/Index list (35.0).

I don't understand your Aux Output question. If you had it, what would you do with it?

3. Jerryl

Jerryl New Member

Thanks on the Help/index. Apparently, the pdf version I downloaded from the www only goes to 31.
    My PC with the CComp software has section 35. :(

As for the AUX:
    I have 2 relays that need to be activated based on TPS/MAP. There is only one "TPS/MAP" option available.
    I am sure this can be resolved via "software". Hate to have to use AUX2 and have relay1 drive a relay2 (Delay relay) . . . . but maybe that is my only option.

4. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

The Aux outputs go to ground when activated. You can trigger as many relays as you want with a single output.

cobrajet likes this.