Welcome to CPGNation.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the CPGNation community.

XFI 2.0 Multipoint set up

Discussion in 'FAST Support Forum' started by 66Malibu540, Apr 26, 2018.

1. 66Malibu540

66Malibu540 New Member

I have the 1000HP XFI 2.0 Multipoint EFI system on my 540 BBC engine. It was actually installed on my engine and set up at the machine shop where my engine was built. So, when it came to me it initially started up and ran but I wasn't sure what all had been set up or reviewed when it was done at the machine shop.

With this being my first EFI system I felt pretty over whelmed when reading the documentation included with the system and didn't really know where to start. So I after reading the documentation several time I thought that I had better have someone a little more familiar with these systems take a look at it to protect my investment.

I had seen that a member here, Fastmanefi, had been recommended by others to provide assistance with the setup of these systems so I thought that I would send him an email and see if he could lend me a hand.

If you are having issues with your EFI setup or just aren't sure if what you have is correct, you will be time and money ahead by getting a hold of Rich (Fastmanefl) and having him lend you a hand. He found multiple issues with my setup as well as a few things that weren't addressed in the original setup. Not only did he help me with the tune but he took the time to explain what he did and why. Now I have everyone setup correctly and working knowledge of how to maintain my system moving forward.

I'm telling you, if you're having issues just bite the bullet and contact him. He's a bargain at twice the price. In a matter of hours he had my system lined out. He's is extremely knowledgeable about the FAST products, as well as other EFI packages, and super friendly to work with. Also, he's been doing this long enough he knows about issues resulting from software upgrades that I would have never figured out on my own.

Like I said, he's worth the money. You can try to figure it our yourself, if that's what you choose, but if you feel unsure about doing it yourself or feel like it may be more than you are able to conquer send Rich an email and have him help you out. Here is a link to his site if you are unfamiliar with him or how to get ahold of him: http://www.fastmanefi.com

2. daddytoy

daddytoy Member

Second! I had an opportunity to talk with Rich a few years ago about a simple question and he gave me a complete answer at no charge. Very knowledgeable and fair!

3. Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi Active Member

Gee guys, I'm humbled. I guess now I have to buy you guys a beer or something... :^)