When performing a camshaft swap on an LS engine, the rocker arms are removed and the lifters are held up off the camshaft with plastic lifter trays inside the engine. Over time, these lifter trays will wear and create a risk of dropping a lifter down in the engine, which then requires extensive disassembly to extract.
The Powerhouse GM LS Lifter Retaining Tool slides through holes in the front of the engine and holds the lifters securely in their bores. The extra-long design with integrated handle provide plenty of leverage, while the rounded pushrod-style tip eases installation. Smooth construction of high-quality materials and the proper outer diameter prevents internal engine damage and won’t leave debris behind.
Product: Powerhouse Products GM LS Lifter Retaining Tool
Part Number: #POW101046
Street Price: $59.95
Social Media Pitch: The Powerhouse Products GM LS Lifter Retaining Tool prevents lifters from falling through the bores into the engine during cam swaps
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to keep lifters in position during camshaft swaps
- Rounded pushrod-style tip eases installation
- Long design with integrated handles for leverage
- Proper outside diameter reduces damage to engine blocks
- Quality design won’t leave debris behind inside