The Quarter Master LGC (Low Ground Clearance) Bellhousing Kit maximizes downforce and lowers a vehicle’s center of gravity by allowing the nose of the car to be as low to the track as possible.
The additional ground clearance is achieved through a smaller ring gear than competitors’ versions and a flat-bottom bellhousing that makes it flush with the bottom of the tightest-fitting dry-sump oil pans. The bellhousing also features both internal and external strengthening ribs to maximize strength and stiffness while reducing parasitic drag. The kit is designed for circle track or road racers using 5.5″ clutches and a rear-mount starter.
It can be used as a retro-fit option or an entirely new package. Quarter Master LGC Bellhousing Kits featuring either magnesium or aluminum bellhousings are available for use with either 2- or 3-disc clutches.
Product: Quarter Master LGC Bellhousing Kit
Part Number: Application Specific (See Chart)
Street Price: Call for Pricing
Social Media Pitch: The Quarter Master LGC Bellhousing Kit maximizes downforce by getting the nose of the car as low to the track as possible
Features & Benefits:
- Maximizes downforce by allowing the nose of the car to be as low to the track as possible
- Allows the mass of the engine & transmission to be placed as low to ground as possible for a better vehicle center of gravity & improved handling
- Additional ground clearance is achieved through a smaller ring gear & flat-bottom bellhousing that makes it flush w/ bottom of tightest-fitting dry-sump oil pans
- Both internal & external strengthening ribs maximize strength & stiffness
- Designed for circle track or road racers using 5.5″ clutches; can be used as retro-fit option