RHS 23°Aluminum Intake Manifolds are engineered specifically to port match fit RHS 23° Small Block Chevy cylinder heads. Additionally, these manifolds are the only ones designed with a 4150 flange and bolt machining to fit all versions of SBC heads, including classic originals, Vortec GM heads and late model perimeter corner vertical bolt style crate engine heads. They provide the power and strong torque curve throughout the mid-RPM range that is required for performance street, circle track and drag race applications up to 434c.i. The manifolds also feature auxiliary water ports, integral water crossover and dual-sided distributor mounting points. Female pipe fittings at all four corners allow external water lines for reverse cooling applications. RHS and sister company FAST™ have also teamed up to design a revolutionary port fuel injection version of the 23° Aluminum Manifolds. Unlike the competition, the EFI manifold features port angle, optimized injector bung mounting and machining features. FAST™ engineers laid the injectors down on an angle that points injectors directly at the valve stem. The EFI manifold also features integral sensors improving function, fitment and packaging. EFI versions are also available in kits featuring FAST™ fuel rails with all related mounting parts. Fuel rail mounting stands for either LS2 or LS3/LS7 height injectors are included.
Product: RHS 23° Aluminum SBC Intake Manifolds
Part Number: #12902 (Carbureted); #12902P (Carbureted, Polished); #12903 (EFI); #12903P (EFI, Polished); #12903-KIT (EFI, w/Fuel Rails); #12903P (EFI, Polished w/Fuel Rails);
Social Media Pitch: RHS 23°Aluminum SBC Intake Manifolds provide power & strong torque curve throughout mid-RPM range for EFI & carbureted SBC applications
Features & Benefits:
• Specifically engineered to port match RHS 23-degree SBC heads for perfect fitment
• Only manifolds designed with a 4150 flange & bolt machining to fit all versions of SBC cylinder heads
• Provide the power & strong torque curve through the mid-RPM range required for performance street, circle track & drag race applications up to 434c.i.
• EFI version features port angle, optimized injector bung mounting & machining features
• EFI manifold includes integral sensors improving function, fitment & packaging