Ashland, MS – This electric solenoid instantly shuts off the right front brake for improved corner-entry handling and changing track conditions.
Racers want every advantage possible. The TCI Electric Brake Shut-Off provides one as it allows the driver to electrically shut off the right front brake caliper to enhance corner-entry handling in dirt circle track racing applications. The easy-to-install solenoid mounts directly into the brake line, anywhere between the master cylinder and caliper. A flip of the switch from the inside the car activates the lightweight, 6061-T6 aluminum-encased continuous duty solenoid. This component blocks fluid flow to the right front caliper, eliminating the common “push” or “tight” condition experienced under corner-entry braking. Due to its compact solenoid design, the TCI Electric Brake Shut-Off can be discretely mounted regardless of your application. The heavy-duty solenoid handles up to 3,000psi and incorporates a waterproof seal to handle frequent high pressure washings. Best of all, the solenoid requires only a single amp of current so it won’t drain your electrical system. The TCI Electric Brake Shut-Off for Dirt Circle Track Applications works with all hydraulic brake systems, making it perfect for Stock Cars, Modifieds and Late Models.
Product: TCI Electric Brake Shut-Off For Dirt Circle Track Applications
Part Number: #861200
Street Price: $69.93
Social Media Pitch: The TCI Electric Brake Shut-Off for dirt circle track racing shuts off the right front brake for improved corner entry & a changing track
Features & Benefits:
- Electric solenoid instantly shuts off right front brake for improved handling & changing track conditions
- Compact design can be discretely mounted & wired to any type of accessory switch
- Manufactured from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum with a waterproof seal
- Requires only a single amp of current, meaning there is virtually no additional electrical burden
- Works with all hydraulic brake systems; ideal for Stock Cars, Modifieds & Late Models
Click here to see the PDF: TCI Electric Brake Shut-Off For Dirt Circle Track Applications