Memphis, TN – ZEX™ has designed a new version of the advanced LS Series Perimeter Plate Nitrous System to work seamlessly with the 2012 Camaro.
The complete, race-ready ZEX™ LS Series Perimeter Plate Nitrous System for the 2012 Chevy Camaro uses three cutting-edge technologies to provide optimum spray efficiency and fuel distribution in the newest Camaro model. These new kits use Perimeter Injection™ Technology utilizing 12 injection points to create a 360-degree, perfectly atomized blend of fuel and nitrous that generates maximum power without sacrificing engine safety. Cryo-Sync™ Technology routes the nitrous through a set of internal passages before spraying in the engine to allow the nitrous to drop to -127°F, which cools the throttle body and intake manifold. Airflow Enhancement™ Technology injects nitrous at an optimized angle, toward the center of the intake plenum to create a pocket of intense low pressure below the throttle body while the nitrous is sprayed. The low pressure area enhances airflow into your engine to improve power. These three advanced technologies maximize boost potential while maintaining the safety of your Camaro’s engine. Adjustable from 100-250 horsepower, the system provides optimum spray efficiency and fuel distribution.
Product: ZEX™LS Perimeter Plate Nitrous System For The 2012 Chevy Camaro
Part Number: #82195
Street Price: $812.50
Social Media Pitch: ZEX™ has designed a new version of the advanced LS Series Perimeter Plate Nitrous System to work seamlessly with the 2012 Camaro
Features & Benefits:
• Engineered to fit easily & work seamlessly with the specific requirements of the 2012 Camaro
• Fully adjustable boost from 100-250 HP
• Cryo-Sync™ Technology cools throttle body while nitrous sprays, creating cooler air charge & greater HP
• Airflow Enhancement™ Technology creates a pocket of intense low pressure just behind the throttle body as nitrous is sprayed to enhance airflow into engine
• Patented electronic switch activates nitrous only at wide-open throttle, when it’s needed most